Saturday, May 10, 2008

A shocking incidence of baby sitter

Today I met a friend of mine in mall with his 8 month old baby.she has been working since her baby was 2 month and so I asked her how come she was in a mall on weekday with baby..she said she has left the job and the reason she told me shocked me and freaked me completely..
she use to leave home morning 8 n come back at 7 Mon to sat..a week back her one of the friend was on a red light and she saw a baby in a woman's hands ..showing the baby and begging(which is very usual on every red light in Delhi and other metros)..lady saw the baby and thought she has seen the baby somewhere..she called my friend and asked that where was her baby..my friend said that she was in the office and her baby was at home with the maid..so her friend forced her to call at home and check..so my friend called at home and maid picked up the phone ..she asked about her baby so maid said that he is sleeping..my friend told her that she shld wake him up and make her listen to his sound..so maid said that he has slept with a lot of difficulty after 2 hrs and she wld not like to wake him up..my friend said 'ok' and kept the phone and rushed to her house..it was half hr distance ..when she reached ..she found out a lady on the entrance of her building in rugs and her baby in her hands in rugs too...
After enquiring the truth came out that my friends maid use to give the baby daily for 2-3 hrs to beggars ..for begging and use to charge from them..my friend was hysterical..she gave the maid in police(dont know wht has happened to her now)..and have left her job now..and taking care of her baby herself now..
I request to the mums who r leaving their children with help/maid/baby sitter that pls be extra careful towards thm and try not to rely on them too much..try to have some family member with yr kids just for the sake of presence..i dont think anything is more precious than our children.

1 comment:

Anu said...

OMG!!thts really scary...cant believe tht a baby sitter would do something so demeaning..