Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Its already 5 in the morning.Could not sleep as was so excited today,being a first time mom.Some thoughts compiled on Mother.

I love my mom.. and love being a mom too!
so mothers day is a full circle for me!!


Words are very less for u ma...threre is so much 2 say ur my greatest support......I luv U AT TONS.......

Mother is the sweetest and
Most delicate of all.
She knows more of paradise
Than angels can recall.

She's not only beautiful
But passionately young,
Playful as a kid, yet wise
As one who has lived long.

Her love is like the rush of life,
A bubbling, laughing spring
That runs through all like liquid light
And makes the mountains sing.


Mera Bachpan

Nayan tere chamakte sitare
kesh kaali raat
ke andhiyaare

maathe ka sindoor shaam ka bichhona
laal gol bindi jaise
chamkta sona

anchal tera lahraata saagar
boli aisi kaano mein
misri jaisi

sahlana phir pyar se mera sar
apni god mein lekar
lori sunana

woh bachpan ki thapki
woh dant woh fatkaar

mera ruthana tera manaana
jab na manu to rone
ka bahana

yaad aata hai mujhe
woh pyar woh dulaar
woh dant woh fatkaar
Auir Woh bachpan

Maa
Kya Mujhe Wapas Nahi Dogi
Fir Se
Mera Bachpan...


I know I haven't been an easy child,
But love for you lies underneath my whims;
There is no way I could be tame or mild:
I need sometimes to shout and wave my limbs.
You're the wall I need to test my height,
The countervailing force to test my strength,
The chain I hammer at with all my might,
Even though you have increased its length.
It's tough, I know, to be both Mom and Dad,
To raise me all alone, just hit or miss;
To have to play at once good cop and bad,
And give me grief before my goodnight kiss.
But love against the odds is stronger still:
I need your fierce, proud love, and always will.


I love you,mom..U are the bestest in the world!


M-is for the million things she gave me
O- means only that she's growing old
T- is for the tears she shed to save me,
H- is for her heart of pure gold;
E- is for her eyes, with love-light shining.
R- means right, and right she'll always be,

Put them all together and spell,the most wonderful creation of God.It is said that God cannot be present every were so he made mother.

Mothers are the place where love
Emerges from the earth,
And happiness rings out like bells
In honor of our birth.

Mothers are the sun that lights
For life our inner sky,
So we may know that we are loved
And need not question why.

Mothers are the moon that shines
Upon our black despair,
So even when we weep, we know
That someone's always there.

Whatever fear, or stress, or pain
Might them to anger move,
We know that underneath the storm
We have, always, their love


Just Love this poem by " Susan P Schutz "
When you have a mother
who cares so much for you
that anything you want
becomes her desires
When you have a mother
who is so understanding that
no matter what is bothering you
she can make you smile
When you have a mother
who is so strong that
no matter what obstacles she faces
she is always confident in front of you
When you have a mother
who actively pursues her goals in life
but includes you in all her goals
you are very lucky indeed
Having a mother like this
makes it easy to grow up
into a loving, strong adult
Thank you for being this kind
of wonderful mother.


Home They Brought Her Warrior Dead - Alfred Lord Tennyson
Home they brought her warrior dead:
She nor swooned, nor uttered cry:
All her maidens, watching, said,
‘She must weep or she will die.’

Then they praised him, soft and low,
Called him worthy to be loved,
Truest friend and noblest foe;
Yet she neither spoke nor moved.

Stole a maiden from her place,
Lightly to the warrior stepped,
Took the face-cloth from the face;
Yet she neither moved nor wept.

Rose a nurse of ninety years,
Set his child upon her knee—
Like summer tempest came her tears—
‘Sweet my child, I live for thee.’

How much I love you I can't say:
It's more than words can hold.
You're all at once my rich, red clay,
My potter and my mold.

Yours the words that shaped my voice,
The spirit within mine.
Yours the will that shaped my choice,
My fortune, and my sign.

How lucky I was to have had you
At the core of me!
Wise and good, you always knew
Just what I could be.

And so I came to be someone
Whom I could be proud of.
For this I give my swollen sum
Of gratitude and love

No comments: